100 % recycled acrylic - GreenCast®
Recycled acrylic - without compromising on the properties
GreenCast® is therefore the material for logos, signs, podiums or other items that can make your next in-store project a reality.
GreenCast® is - like conventional acrylic - suitable for items like:
- Sneeze screens and partition screens
- Signs and logos
- Product displays
- Brochure holders and stands
Have confidence in your choice of GreenCast®:
- 100 % R-MMA (recycled methyl methacrylate monomer)
- Complies with ISO 7823.1
- Same technical properties as PMMA
- Can be recycled multiple times
- Produced using less water than PMMA
- Produced using fewer CO2 emissions than PMMA
- Available in numerous colours and thicknesses
- Can be worked in just the same way as conventional acrylic
GreenCast® comes in sheets up to 3050 x 2030 mm in the following standard thicknesses:
Clear: 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 and 10 mm
White: 3 and 5 cm
Black: 3 and 5 cm
The sheets can also be ordered in many different colours and variations with a thickness up to 25 mm.
GreenCast® can be cut, shaped, glued or bent, and it is also possible to print or engrave GreenCast®
with the same degree of fine detail as conventional acrylic.
Would you like to know more?
Are you interested in hearing more about the many uses of GreenCast® or would you like to trail the material?
We will be happy to advise you on your choice of materials, both as regards technical properties and the visual ones.